Sunday, August 20, 2006

PD FM...

... or RecrutCo, as Muza calls it) I was sitting today, trying to make some B-Day card and at that moment I thought that I didn't post anything about those cool two days of my life! It was really great time with cool people!
We were talking mostly about coming rectuitment! But the main thing that I took from that kids summer camp was that PD team is one of the best teams ever! I fall in love with everyone!!
Pidirvy, you are all so different, but very interesting people! thank you, that one little girl felt like she knew all of you for years!!!
Next week after that, Muza sent us outpoots.... and we all started to work hard!!! listen to that WORK HARD!!!! it means, that soon we'll have to play hard! and i know, that PD team can handle that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home